Please review and confirm the provided terms and conditions for public online auctions in order to register:
- All online bidders must submit an application for bidding approval and receive a permanent bidder number from SWICO Auctions before actual bidding can begin. BEFORE submitting a registration request you will need to set email@example.com as an approved email sender in order to receive require email notices. SWICO Auctions will return by email your bidder number. Upon confirmation of your email address, this bidder number and your selected password will allow you to bid on any item. Bidder numbers will be generated by the website, and passwords must contain at least 8 characters. By becoming a bidder with SWICO Auctions you give SWICO express permission to send updates and notifications via email and text message to the contact information provided within the account. Email notifications are sent thru our web-servers and/or third-party email programs. To update your profile data, once logged in, click on my account and update any of your information.
- Bidders wishing to use resale tax certificates must email a form (download here) BEFORE ANY purchases are made, to be exempted from sales taxes. Emails can be sent to to firstname.lastname@example.org. Agricultural and timber exempt users MUST email a photo of your TAX ID card !
- All items are sold as-is where-is with no warranty or guarantee implied or intended by the seller or the auctioneer. Loading assistance is NOT usually available unless otherwise stated. All sales are final and the bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. SWICO Auctions recommends all bidders make every effort to confirm information from the item full description page, confirmation with the seller, and physical inspection as to the usability and condition of every item they bid on. Bidder is completing a legal binding contract when placing a bid on any item, that you agree to these Terms and Conditions, that the bid placed is correct and the bidder will complete the contract by paying for the item bid on as well as picking up the item per these Terms and Conditions. Once the item is declared sold, it becomes the responsibility of the buyer with all liabilities attached thereto. Should the item turn up missing at pickup time, please contact the local police authorities and report them as stolen. Should there be a major conflict as to the item description and what is being picked up, contact SWICO Auctions before removal of the item.
- The interactive bidding format will allow bidding by set increment by default or you can place a maximum bid. You will see the results or your bid upon placement. You may bid from any page where items are displayed including the: "Browse," “Ending Soon,” “Watching,” or "Bids" tabs. All bidding for online auction items begin closing at the time listed, on the closing day listed for the item. SWICO Auctions item closing are dynamic, therefore, should a bid be placed on any item within the last 60 seconds of closing, bidding will be extended for an additional 60 seconds until all bidding has ceased. Users acknowledge that SWICO Auctions online auction service may or may not function as designed for reasons beyond our control. Under no circumstances will bidder or seller have any claim against SWICO Auctions, SWICO Software Solutions, its website designer, host or anyone else if any Internet service is interrupted for any reason causing any problems with the ability to bid or place items for sale. SWICO Auctions will not be responsible for any missed bids!
- LIVE AUCTION ITEMS - For these items, you are placing absentee bids! The high bidders and accompanying high bids for each live auction items, at the closing time before the live auction, will be the opening bid for the live auction and SWICO Auctions staff will bid for you up to your maximum bid. If outbid then the onsite bidder gets the item. If your max bid holds up, or lower, then you get the item and have 5 business days to pick it up. You will be called on sale day that you won the item and payment has been made. We will charge your card on file for payment one time only. If the card is declined, then it goes back to the next onsite bidder or resold the same day. If payment is made an invoice is sent out via email no later than the morning after the live auction, with pickup instructions included.
- Acceptable payment is by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards, direct deposit, and Wire Transfer. Invoices will be processed immediately after the last item for the day has closed, with payment being applied to the credit card on file unless prior arrangements have been made. A 10% BUYERS PREMIUM will be added to each purchase unless otherwise noted. All purchases are due and payable in US funds at Caldwell, Burleson County, Texas, USA. A declined payment notice will be attached to any invoice where the card was declined. Buyers have the ability to apply credit card receipts to an unpaid invoice, by clicking on the Attempt to charge my card button on the bottom of the invoice. If a change of credit cards is required a buyer can update their card information thru your profile and then go to your invoice and charge your credit card again. If payment has not been processed within 24 hours of original processing, a notice for payment will be sent to the buyer by SWICO Auctions allowing 12 hours to make payment of the invoice or the invoice will be voided and the buyer will lose their bidding privileges.
- Included in all paid invoices will be a contact for scheduling pickup with the seller. Buyers MUST present an invoice as proof of purchase when picking up their purchases from the seller! All of a buyer's invoices can be found by clicking on the Invoices button in the top menu bar.
- All items must be removed by noon on the seventh day after the invoice date unless other arrangements are made with the seller during this time frame. Buyer or the seller must mark items as picked up within the prescribed time or the system will automatically send a non-pickup item notice from their invoice copy giving the buyer 4 more days to pick up his purchase. Should the buyer fail to respond to the first notice, a second and lost item notice will be sent to the buyer by the system automatically. Upon this second notice being sent, the seller is then able to list the item again or dispose of the item as desired. All items not picked up will be considered abandoned and properly disposed of by the seller with no refunds!
- Vehicle title papers will be issued by the seller at the time of pickup, to the buyer as shown on the invoice unless the seller is notified of a change at the time of scheduling the pickup. No "OPEN" titles will be issued per State law. Odometer readings are not guaranteed to be actual unless so indicated.
- Gun and ammo buyers must be a resident of Texas, and 18 years of age or older for long guns, or 21 years of age or older for handguns. All firearms MUST be picked up in person by the buyer per Federal law!
- Anyone who fails to complete any transaction associated with any bids placed with SWICO Auctions will be removed from the bidder list and barred from attending any SWICO Auctions on-site auctions! Any legal action arising from transactions related to any auction conducted by SWICO Auctions will be conducted in Burleson County, Texas, USA and under the current laws of the State of Texas, USA. All operations of this web page are based in Texas and operated under the current laws of Texas, regardless of user or operator computer location.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time and SWICO Auctions recommends that they are reviewed periodically to keep up to date on any changes. When placing any bid we remind you to review these terms and we provide a link for that review
- SWICO Auctions auctioneers are licensed by the Texas Department of License and Regulation, www.tdlr.texas.gov, PO Box 12157, Austin, Texas 78711, 512-463-5522. Any complaints or compliments can be turned into the Department for resolution if not properly resolved by SWICO Auctions' personnel
Please check the provided checkbox field indicating that you have read and agree to the public online auctions terms and conditions. All necessary terms and conditions are available for review at any time from the main Terms & Conditions page.